A Life Engaged.
With the excitement and energy of a revitalized Buffalo at your front door, you can immerse yourself in a diverse world of cultural pursuits and pleasures. Research tells us that connections are what a healthy and fulfilling retirement and a more fulfilling life are all about. At Canterbury Woods Gates Circle, connections have never been easier. The intergenerational neighborhood concept of our campus, with nearby residential apartments and retail spaces, creates a natural centerpiece for socialization and activity, surrounding you with neighbors and new friends of all ages.
But unlike many other retirement communities, life here extends beyond the campus. Your world is even larger than you have come to expect. Within walking distance is the Elmwood Historic District with its antique shops, art galleries, gift shops and fine dining. All that Buffalo has to offer, from professional sports to world-class entertainment, is just minutes from your door.
A Life Inspired.
- An array of modern, urban apartments (From 800 to 2,000 square feet!)
- Home maintenance, housekeeping and linen services (Because you have better things to do.)
- Scheduled transportation (No traffic and no icy roads!)
- 24-hour security (For added peace of mind.)
- A full social calendar (All day, every day.)
- Countless amenities (A creative arts studio, Wellness Center, and penthouse lounge – to name just a few!)
- Multiple dining venues (Rooftop terrace included.)
Join Our Priority Waitlist
If there’s one thing that’s certain, it’s that life is never certain – making now the perfect time to plan for your future. Whether you are ready to make the move now or later, joining the Priority Waitlist at Canterbury Woods is the first step. Click here for more information.