Amenities That Excite.
Services That Make Life Easy – and Better.
Seniors in downtown Buffalo have been clear: they are not looking for a retreat from their current lives or for separation from the excitement of city life. So, at Canterbury Woods Gates Circle, we offer services and amenities that support that involvement in the outside world so that their favorite local shops, entertainment and activities are right outside their front door.
- Underground heated parking
- Penthouse cocktail lounge
- Lunt Hall for meetings and special events
- Library and media center
- Gorgeous lounge for relaxing or socializing
- Cultural arts studio
- Wellness Center and clinic
- Guest apartment
- Membership to Jewish Community Center
- Access to amenities at our Williamsville community
Prescription delivery service
Interior maintenance of your home and appliances
Landscaping, lawn care and snow removal
Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
Scheduled local transportation services
Professionally planned recreational and cultural opportunities
24-hour security and emergency response system
Access to a full continuum of health care
- Telephone service
- Premium cable TV package
- Internet services
- Personal catering
- Guest suites
- Room service
- Salon services
- Additional dining for you or your guests
- Hair salon services for men and women
- Postal services
Join Our Priority Waitlist
If there’s one thing that’s certain, it’s that life is never certain – making now the perfect time to plan for your future. Whether you are ready to make the move now or later, joining the Priority Waitlist at Canterbury Woods is the first step. Click here for more information.